The camping area is large and level and you can pitch near the facilities or choose to be more secluded and camp down by the river and bushes. Campfires are allowed on the riverbank.
The caravans pitches are in a seperate area with electric hook-ups and hardstanding around the outside of the field. Electric is also available near the facilities for motorhomes and tents.
- 7 acres of campsite, large area for camping. Camp near facilities or more secluded by river or by bushes.
- Camp fires allowed on river bank
- Tarmac roads
- Washing up facilities
- Toilet & Electric Showers (takes 20p coins)
- Camper's Kitchen/Lounge for walkers and bikers (fridge, kettle & microwave)
- Free Wifi in Camper's Kitchen area
- Ice blocks can be frozen
- Chemical disposal points
- Free fishing available on-site (Trout & Grayling)
- Children's Play Area
- Large Area for ball games
- Plenty of area to walk dogs away from site